Comment for the collector
Inflatable circle on the neck for bathing children, TM Lindo. Designed for
bathing children from birth to 3 years old, weighing from 2 to 20 kg, at home
or in swimming pools and reservoirs with a depth of no more than 1 meter.
Material: eco-friendly PVC. Does not contain phthalates harmful to children and complies with international quality standards for children's products.
Instructions for use:
1. Unpack the circle and flatten it around the perimeter.
2. Open the valves and inflate first the smaller and then the larger circle chamber.
3. After inflating, make sure the valves are tightly closed and press them inward.
4. Smoothly spread the detachable edges of the circle so that the hole can easily pass the baby's neck and put it on. Fasten the clasps. The chin should fit into the dimple. Wear the circle when your child is in the water.
5. Adjust the fit, it should be tight, but not press on the neck, a small gap is allowed.
ATTENTION! It is forbidden to leave a child floating in a circle without adult supervision!
- The circle is not a lifesaver.
- Do not use a circle deeper than 1 meter.
- If your child has any medical condition, consult a doctor before use.
- The collar does not cause any discomfort to the child, does not chafe or press.
- Compliance with the rules for the preparation and use of the bathing circle guarantees the complete readiness of the product for safe and comfortable use.
Do not use the pump! Put on and take off the circle when your child is in the water.
Manufactured by: "LINDO limited" Hong Kong
Despite the fact that we make every effort to ensure that all product information is current and correct, product photos and product information presented on the site may differ from the product on the trading floor. For more accurate information, always pay attention to the actual product, read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website. If you need more detailed information about the product, please contact the manufacturer.